RE/MAX sarnia realty inc. continues to be #1 in market share! We dominate the competition with 53.77% market share and our next closest competitor is behind by almost 35%. There is a reason why you should choose a RE/MAX agent to represent you when you are buying, selling, or investing in real estate in Sarnia-Lambton.
The picture above shows that RE/MAX agents on average have 10+ more transactions per year than other MLS (multiple listing service) REALTORS.
When it comes to hiring an agent to represent you to buy or sell your home. It is very important that you ask them questions! Such as:
1) How long have you been a REALTOR?
2) Do you have any other job or are you a full-time agent?
3) How many homes did you sell last year?
4) If I list my home with you, will you actually be the person I deal with? Yes, we will be there right by your side every step of the way!
5) What are your yearly real estate stats? Such as Percentage of Asking Price for Sellers or Days on Market.
6) Do you have any reviews from past clients? You can read ours HERE!
If a REALTOR cannot answer these questions then it is best that you interview a more qualified REALTOR!
We can sit down with you and answer all your questions! Schedule a meeting with us today!