784 London Rd, Sarnia, ON N7T 4Y1
Please Provide More Info About Your Home
THE SELLING PROCESS & HOME EVALUATION
Getting Your Home Ready For Market Takes Longer Than A Few Days.
- Schedule an appointment below. Seriously! Even if you’re maybe thinking that you may sell your home this year. We should be talking and discussing the best strategies to sell your home while understanding your lifestyle, home, family and work life.
- Pick a day & time for a free home evaluation. We don’t use pressure sales, ever. It’s tacky.
- We’ll email you our ‘Introduce Us To Your Home’ form.
- We’ll send our marketing plan before our meeting. This way you’ll have the information on hand and can ask us any questions you may have.
- You’ll give us a tour of your home, showing us all the best features.
- We’ll give you the market value of your home. An accurate list price. We’ll also discuss your timeline and your next home plans.
Services We Provide
Free home evaluations are part of being a Realtor in Sarnia-Lambton. Homeowners need the advice and guidance of an expert in this industry. As a full-time real estate team, we’re consistently meeting with homeowners to go over the market value of their home. Real estate list prices range depending on house location, nearby amenities, style of home, features of the home, and property size. A free home evaluation by our team is an easy way to evaluate whether it’s time to move to a new home and if the list price aligns with your budget.
We’ll use the direct comparable approach when evaluating the market value of your home. Evaluating the true market list price takes experience and local neighbourhood knowledge which our team members possess.
Schedule of Events
When you commit to using us as your listing team then we create a customized ‘Schedule of Events’. This will go over all the steps from Day 1 to list date. As well, as what we cover to get your home market ready!
We have the team, services, and marketing team to provide the best experience possible for the sale of your home. As well, we make it stress-free when we have a team working to achieve your real estate goals.
Why Does Your Property Need An Evaluation?
When you own stocks or RRSP’s you get a weekly, monthly, quarterly, or yearly statement on it’s value. Real Estate is the same! When you own real estate it’s most likely your largest asset. You should know the value of your home if you’re thinking of selling.
There are many questions that Realtors ask themselves when evaluation a home. It’s imperative that you evaluate a property from all aspects while paying close attention to what a prospective buyer would think.
- How many bedrooms?
- How many bathrooms?
- Is there a finished basement or crawl space?
- Does the home have a garage?
- What’s the neighbourhood like?
- How does it compare to the same style of house that sold on the same street or neighbourhood?
- Renovated or 1970’s shag carpet?
Ready To Book A Home Evaluation?
Discover our LEVEL UP Method now!
Meet The People We Have Helped!
Interested in Building New?
We represent the most home builders in Sarnia-Lambton!