Tell Us About Your Home!
How Do We Sell Homes?
The Real Estate Industry has come a long way over the past 10 years. Do you want a Realtor that still takes photos with their IPhone? Instead, we’ll fly a drone 300 feet in the air showcasing your home to captivate a buyer audience!
We’ve spent years experimenting and researching. Now, we have created the right extensive Marketing plan that can be tailored to the sale of your home. We’re in an industry that often finds Realtors stuck in the 90s with their strategies for selling homes. Daniele & Rob have learned that we have to quickly and consistently adapt to the ever changing technology and digital marketing world. Home buyers can find the answers to their questions instantly online which makes them the most educated buyers in history. As a seller, you must be one step ahead and know exactly where they are looking for their answers. Hiring a Real Estate Team with extensive knowledge of current marketing trends that covers all avenues and strategies to market your home is 100% achievable when you choose Elevate Real Estate Team.
What is SEO? How do paid Facebook ads really work and find the tarket buyer for your home? Isn’t Realtor.ca the only real estate website needed? Don’t worry, we know all the answers to these questions. The Realtor that you’re hiring better know this information and how to use these strategies. If not, I’m afraid to say that your house sale is staying in the 90’s along with your Realtors 25 year old business card photo.
We’ve fine-tuned our marketing methods to capture the largest buyer pool audience for our sellers. It’s understood from our seller clients that we’ll have every interested buyer scheduling a showing or attending our open houses.
Thinking about selling your home? Give us a call and we’ll happily help answer your questions!
The Home Selling Checklist
By using us as your real estate agents we’ll guide you through every milestone, from analyzing your needs to closing the sale.
Why Choose Us TO SELL YOUR HOME?
We’re a full-service and full-time Real Estate Team that’s changing the way homes are sold in Sarnia-Lambton!
DRONE VIDEO & PHOTOGRAPHY
VIDEO FOR YOUTUBE & SOCIAL MEDIA
PROFESSIONAL HIGH QUALITY PHOTOS
SOCIAL MEDIA, DIGITAL & SMS (TEXT) MARKETING
BLACKBURN MEDIA RADIO ADVERTISING
HIGH SEO RANKING ON GOOGLE TO LEAD BUYERS TO YOUR LISTING & OUR WEBSITE
OPEN HOUSES WITH QR CODE FEATURE SHEETS
MICROTARGETING ON SOCIAL MEDIA
ADVERTISING ON MULTIPLE REAL ESTATE WEBSITES INCLUDING REALTOR.CA
Why Does Your Property Need An Evaluation?
When you own stocks or RRSP’s you get a weekly, monthly, quarterly, or yearly statement on it’s value. Real Estate is the same! When you own real estate it’s most likely your largest asset. You should know the value of your home if you’re thinking of selling.
There are many questions that Realtors ask themselves when evaluation a home. It’s imperative that you evaluate a property from all aspects while paying close attention to what a prospective buyer would think.
- How many bedrooms?
- How many bathrooms?
- Is there a finished basement or crawl space?
- Does the home have a garage?
- What’s the neighbourhood like?
- How does it compare to the same style of house that sold on the same street or neighbourhood?
- Renovated or 1970’s shag carpet?
THE SELLING PROCESS & HOME EVALUATION
Getting Your Home Ready For Market Takes Longer Than A Few Days.
- Call us. Seriously! Even if you’re maybe thinking that you may sell your home this year. We should be talking and discussing the best strategies to sell your home while understanding your lifestyle, home, family and work life.
- We will set up a day & time for a free home evaluation. We don’t use pressure sales, ever. It’s tacky.
- Fill out the form below or we can email you our ‘Introduce Us To Your Home’ form.
- We’ll send our marketing plan before our meeting. This way you will have the information on hand and can ask us any questions you may have.
- You’ll give us a tour of your home, showing us all the best features.
- We’ll give you the market value of your home. An accurate list price. We’ll also discuss your timeline and your next home plans.
“Once your home has sold, it’s time to search. We know how important this purchase is for your family.”
Discover our LEVEL UP Method now!
Meet The People We Have Helped!
We're only one click away!
Whether you're buying, selling, building or investing in Sarnia-Lambton Real Estate.